Sunday 25 January 2009

Loud and Clear

Day 25: Deuteronomy 28 (I caught up off line)

Amazing blessings, "small" requirement.

All these blessings could be yours IF you obey the Lord your God. It's noteworthy to me that the blessings don't simply make my own life 'better', but these types of blessings listed also affect the people around me.

My city, my children, my 'flocks', my food, my land. Everything in my life, everyone in my life benefits (essentially) when I choose to obey the Lord.

I'm writing these two phrases on a card this week:

You will be blessed when you come in and blessed when you go out. (maybe put this on a door)

If you pay attention to the commands of the LORD your God that I give you this day and carefully follow them, you will always be at the top, never at the bottom

No comments:

Post a Comment