Saturday 17 January 2009

A a day to get the thoughts going...

Reading 16: Genesis 10 & 11
Reading 17: Genesis 14

After reading the Miracle at the Red Sea, it really got me thinking!

The Egyptians lost the wheels on their chariots, they couldn't see the Israelites for a whole day, and still they pursued them. It reminded me that no matter what some enemies will never give up pursuing you. They could witness God performing an impossible miracle around them, and still will seek out to destroy you.

It may sound harsh, but perhaps I should be willing to let them be carried away in the water? I follow God regardless of what's ahead or behind me. And let God take care of those that wish only to do harm and destroy, and sometimes He deals with those people rather ruthlessly.

No comments:

Post a Comment